Tuesday 28 August 2012

FAKE Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

Hello Loves!

As you can telll from the title I am going to be showing you a fake Naked 2 palette.

I purchased the authentic palette and my sister loved it, so she looked on ebay and bought this for $35.

I told her it will be fake at that price so she emailed the seller who admitted it was indeed a fake. 

Nowhere on the listing did it mention that it was a fake. (I have seen other listings of the cheap UDNaked 2 but they admit to it being fake)

My sister got a bit annoyed at being sold a fake and the seller didn't want to send her the palette for fear of bad feedback...that really annoys me.

Eventually my sister convinced her to send it as she wasn't fussed and she read reviews stating that the fake palette wasn't that bad.

Please remember it's not so much about the pigmentation quality that gets to me about this fake, it's about the fact that when it was made there were no regulation as to what was put in it.

Some people have allergic reactions to the ingredients used in fakes.

My sister used this and thank goodness she had no reaction, the problem she had was the bad quality. She used a primer and it only lasted a couple of hours.

I have a video of me chatting about this




Onto the comparison pictures!


REAL Right, FAKE Left

FAKE Top, REAL Bottom
REAL Left
FAKE Right
REAL

REAL

REAL


REAL

REAL
REAL
REAL

REAL
REAL
REAL Top
FAKE Bottom

REAL Top
FAKE Bottom

REAL Top
FAKE Bottom


FAKE


FAKE

FAKE

FAKE

FAKE

FAKE


FAKE

FAKE

FAKE

FAKE

I hope this post was helpful.
Remember if it looks too good to be true, it usually is!

Thanks so much for reading

Until next time 
Kat x






3 comments:

  1. So my palette came in a cardboard box...but everything is exactly as the real one, right down to the colors and brush, the way it looks and everything.
    Is there a chance its real?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it. Mine is fake. What do Isuppose to do? Help me
    -hanim from malaysia-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you paid using paypal you can get your money back

      Delete